- Suprex plays an important role in the improvement of rabbits’ performance and productivity since it prevents any deficiencies of vitamins A, D3, and E which may lead to a visual disturbance, infertility, growth and development disorders of bones, stunted growth, mucosal epithelial damage, and neurological disorders.
- Suprex maintains oxidative status and protects the reproductive performance as it can scavenge free radicals, decrease NO, and increase SOD, Catalase, and GSH enzymes.
- Suprex alleviates the negative effects of stress on physiological, productive and reproductive performance that are caused by vaccination, diseases, transport, high humidity, high temperatures or extreme temperature changes.
- Suprex improves natural resistance and anti-inflammatory reactions as it activates cellular-humeral immunity, increases phagocytic activity, improves lymphocyte proliferation so it can decrease the incidence of different pathogens.
- Suprex enhances growth rate and decreases development disorders, bones deformities, and joints deformations due to its role in promoting calcification of bone