- Nirostac is a powerful formula against 3 different serious challenges that are faced by ruminant clostridia, E.coli, and salmonella, preventing their attachment to intestinal wall and mitigating their adverse effect on health and productivity.
- Nirostac can disrupt the bacterial cell membrane and make it more permeable, interrupt ion transport processes, and produce an imbalance between intracellular and extracellular ATP concentrations eventually leads to bacterial cell death.
- Nirostac protects against E. coli and decreases its effect on the intestinal permeability and then prevents the development of gastrointestinal inflammation and reaching of the bacterial toxins to the bloodstream.
- Nirostac has potential for alleviating the symptoms of inflammation which is caused by clostridia in the gastrointestinal tract through the inhibition of inflammatory pathways via the inhibition of NF-kB.
- Nirostac enhances the release of secretory immunoglobulin A (sIgA) into the intestinal cavity to protect the intestinal mucosal surface from the pathogenic bacteria such as clostridia, E. coli, and Salmonella