- Biobax Contains beneficial bacteria that can maintain pond water quality due to its role in using the organic compounds as a carbon source and utilizing sugar and alcohol as an energy source and prevent its negative effect on productivity rate.
- Biobax prevents the accumulation of Excessive nitrogen and phosphorus in water that causes the proliferation of algae so it helps in reducing its effect on oxygen availability.
- Biobax maintains good dissolved oxygen levels in the pond and decreases costs of water exchange due to its significant role in the purification process
- Biobax contains beneficial bacteria that produce a biosurfactant that reduces the surface tension of the pond to help the different other additives to start working
- Biobax breaks down the insoluble organic materials due to its content of bacteria that produce different hydrolytic enzymes such as amylase, protease, and lipase.